Designed for players that are looking for the highest level of competition locally and nationally. We are the proud home of the top-ranked teams on the east side of the metroplex. Tryouts for teams going on now.
- Season runs Jan-May
- 8-10 Tournaments
- Practice 2-3 times week
- Local and National Teams available
15U Nationals – Full | 14U – Nationals Full
14U – Regional Full |13U – Regional – 2 spots open
12U Regional – Spots open | 11U Regional – Full
11URegional 2 – 4 spots open
iCrush recreational league teaches your athlete the fundamentals of volleyball and teaches them how to play the game with teammates.
New leagues all year round.
- 9 Week Season
- 8-10 Games
- 12 hours of learning a month
- Coach led court time
- Team Practice once a week
- 1 Academy class of your choice each week (must schedule) ALL TEAMS ARE FULL!
Next Season Begins Oct 1
Middle School Training
Middle school tryouts are just around the corner. Our middle school academy is designed to prepare you for tryouts. Led by our 13u Nationals team, this program will push you to be consistent and dynamic. Conveniently located on the edge of Rockwall and Royse City, you can stay local and prepare.
- Serving Techniques
- Hitting accuracy
- Multi-directional quickness
- Increasing stamina
- Improving mobility and stability for injury prevention
- Increasing strength and conditioning for young athletes
A great place to start learning the fundamentals of volleyball. Start anytime!
Join the academy and attend as many classes as you can for one monthly price. Or, drop in for a class to try it out first. Suggested ages 8-12
- 5 classes available each week
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur 6:30-7:30 & Sat @ 10am
- Coach led court time
- No games
Be Better Clinics
Take advantage of these cost saving clinics to build your individual game. Every player has a weakness. The Be Better series allows you to work on that in a small group setting (limit 6)
Thurs @ 5:30 pm | Sat @ 1:30 pm
Fri @ 5:30pm | Sat @2:30pm
Give your athlete the best chance to make the school volleyball team.
Private lessons allow your athlete to work on specific skills and prepare for school tryouts.Our coaching staff features
- USAV CAP certified coaches
- National High-Performance judge
- Vertimax certified trainer
- National background checks
- Safe Sport Certified